Trick to Increase your internet Speed


Here i will show you the simple trick to increase the speed of your internet connection in the network.

Kommt durch jede Tür
Follow the simple step illustrated below:-
Go to desktop->
My computer-(right click on)->properties->
go to HARDWARE tab->
Device manager->
Now you see a window of Device manager then
go to Ports->
Communication Port(double click on it and Open).
After open you can see a Communication Port properties.

Go the Port Setting: Now increase your "Bits per second" to 128000 and change the “Flow control” to Hardware.

That's it Apply and see the result.

{ 1 comments ... read them below or add one }

pepara said...

Thanks for giving information.It's very useful tips for me.When i had slow internet problem,I followed your Articles.Now my internet speed is increased than before.Finally I checked my new internet speed using Scanmyspeed.com I got good results.


Post a Comment