Prevent PMS with yogurt



Up to 80 percent of women will struggle with premenstrual syndrome and its
uncomfortable symptoms, report Yale researchers. The reason: Their nervous
systems are sensitive to the ups and downs in estrogen and progesterone
that occur naturally every month. But snacking on 2 cups of yogurt a day can
slash these symptoms by 48 percent, say researchers at New York ’s
Columbia University . “Yogurt is rich in calcium, a mineral that naturally calms
the nervous system, preventing painful symptoms even when hormones are in
flux,” explains Mary Jane Minkin, M.D., a professor of gynecology at Yale
University.

{ 14 comments ... read them below or add one }

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

GST Impact Analysis said...

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

GST Course said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

GST Courses Delhi said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

buy contact lenses online said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

GST Training Delhi said...

I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

GST Training Delhi said...

Amazing web log and really fascinating stuff you bought here! I positively learned plenty from reading through a number of your earlier posts in addition and set to drop a discuss this one!

Learn Digital Marketing said...

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

GST Courses said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

UI UX Design Training said...

That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

App Devlopment Company said...

I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.

App Development Company Delhi said...

Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

UI UX Studio Delhi said...

That is an especially good written article. i will be able to take care to marker it and come back to find out further of your helpful data. many thanks for the post. i will be able to actually come back.

Post a Comment